P: 604.585.8469 (Ext 1)
Medical Office Assistant: Cindy
13737 96th Avenue
All referrals are submitted to a central intake process to enable quicker access to care.
Dr. Robert Froh
Dr. Robert Froh was born and raised in Saskatchewan. After becoming an Orthopaedic surgeon, he practiced in Toronto for a short time and then moved to Surrey, BC in 1987. He has maintained an active surgical practice and has been on staff at Surrey Memorial Hospital ever since.
Initially, Dr. Froh dealt with all aspects of Orthopaedic surgery including shoulders and spine. For the bulk of his practice he did hip and knee reconstruction, including complex revision surgery and trauma surgery.
Recently he has stopped doing primary surgery at SMH but does participate in more complex reconstructive surgery where two surgeons are required or beneficial.
- Medical School – University of Saskatchewan
- Surgical Residency – University of Saskatchewan
- Fellowship – University of Toronto
Professional Societies and Associations
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC
- Faculty UBC Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Active Staff FHA Surrey Memorial Hospital site
- Active Staff FHA Jimmy Pattison Outpatient Center site
- Canadian Medical Protective Association
- BC Orthopaedic Association
- American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Types of Surgeries and Care Provided
Assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal problems; this includes diagnosis and nonoperative treatments such as injections, physiotherapy, and functional bracing. Patients who require surgical management will have expedited referrals to an appropriate subspecialist in our group or when required, outside of our group.
Dr. Froh and his wife have three children and reside in the Lower Mainland with their Bernedoodle.