P: 604.585.8469 (Ext 7)
Medical Office Assistant: Breanna
13737 96th Avenue
All referrals are submitted to a central intake process to enable quicker access to care.
Dr. Keith Neufeld
BSc, MD, FRCS(C)
He is currently appointed as Medical Staff at Surrey Memorial Hospital and Jim Pattison Outpatient Center.
Dr. Neufeld graduated from the University of British Columbia medical school in 2011. He completed his orthopaedic residency training at Dalhousie University in Halifax, NS in 2016.
He has additional fellowship training in primary and revision lower extremity joint reconstruction from the University of Calgary.
Professional Societies and Associations
- Clinical Instructor at UBC in the department of Orthopaedics
- Canadian Orthopaedic Association
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- BC Orthopaedic Association
Types of Surgeries and Care Provided
- General Trauma Surgery
- Primary Hip and Knee Replacement
- Complex hip and knee joint reconstruction
- Revision Hip and Knee Surgery
- Arthroscopic Meniscus Surgery
Dr. Neufeld was born and raised in the Fraser Valley. In his free time he enjoys golfing, boating, renovating and spending time with friends and family.