P: 604.588.6528 (Ext 1)
Medical Office Assistant: Jhoanne
13737 96th Avenue
All referrals are submitted to a central intake process to enable quicker access to care.
Dr. Colin Jackson
B.Sc. (Biochemistry), MD, FRCS(C)
Dr. Jackson is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in hip and knee replacements, knee sports injuries, and a sub-specialty in hand, wrist and elbow surgery.
Dr. Jackson has been practicing at Surrey Memorial Hospital since 2005 and is the former Head of the Division of Orthopaedics.
Dr. Jackson earned his medical degree at the University of British Columbia in 1998, followed by the completion of his Orthopaedic Residency in 2003 in Vancouver (VGH, St. Paul’s, RCH).
In 2004, Dr. Jackson completed a hand, wrist, and elbow fellowship at the University of British Columbia, under the direction of Dr. Peter Gropper.
Professional Societies and Associations
- President of the BC Hand Society
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC)
- Licensed with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC.
- Clinical Instructor in the Department of Orthopaedics at UBC.
- Member of the Canadian Orthopaedic Association (COA)
- Member of BC Orthopaedic Association (BCOA)
- Memember of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
Types of Surgeries and Care Provided
- Total knee replacements
- Top Hip replacements
- Knee sports injuries including
- Hand, wrist and elbow surgery
- Orthopaedic trauma
- Carpal Tunel
- Trigger Finger
In his spare time, Dr. Jackson likes to spend time with his wife and two children. He enjoys a variety of activities including, running, skiing, biking, and kicking or throwing a ball around with his kids.