Medical Office Assistant: Ericka
13737 96th Avenue
All referrals are submitted to a central intake process to enable quicker access to care.
Dr. James Matthew
B.Sc., MD, FRCS(C)
Dr. Matthew is an orthopaedic surgeon specializing in knee, foot and ankle surgeries.
- Bachelor of Science at Baylor University in Texas
- MD at Memorial University of Newfoundland
- Residency in orthopaedic surgery at the University of Saskatchewan
- Fellowship in lower limb reconstruction at the University of Otago in Christchurch, New Zealand
Types of Surgery and Care Provided
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Pathology of the knee, foot and ankle
Dr. Matthew grew up in St. John’s, NL and Victoria, BC. He received a tennis scholarship to study at Baylor University for the Bears. He currently lives in Surrey, BC with his wife and three children who are active in ballet, hockey and tennis.